- Load ArmA 3 with the mods required for the mission.
- Build your mission. There are SOCOMD mission templates available in SOCOMD_Extra/SOCOMD_Mission_Resources.zip
- Make sure you mission folder contains all of SOCOMD's mission includes, your mission folder should have the following folders/files.
MyCustomMission.altis/ ├── images/ │ ├── icon_spawnRotary.jpg │ ├── icon_spawnSupply.jpg │ └── icon_spawnVehicle.jpg ├── include/ │ ├── acre2_compat.sqf │ ├── tfr_compat.sqf │ └── x_reload.sqf ├── cba_settings.sqf ├── description.ext ├── details.hpp ├── init.sqf └── mission.sqm
- When in mission editor, click on Save button.
- Select 'Export to single-missions' or 'Export to multiplayer missions', depending on type of your mission.
- Mission PBO was created in Missions or MPMissions folder in the game's root.
Pack mission folder using BinPBO or other preferred packing tool.
Send your mission pbo to J4 to be uploaded to the server.