Out of Game Setup
- Disable the "Task Force Arma 3 Radio" addon in teamspeak (Tools > Options > Addons)
- Update the SOCOMD mods in Arma3Sync
- Make sure @acre2 is in addon groups, should be on SOCOMD_Core
- Acre2 will automatically install the teamspeak plugin when you launch arma
- Once the game is loaded, check the acre2 addon is enabled
In Game Controls
These are the most important controls to configure, the rest are personnel preference.
- Open controls menu (Esc > Configure > Controls > Configure Addons > ACRE2)
- Unbind "Default Radio Key"
- Bind "Alt Radio Key 1" (Preferred primary talk key, eg CapsLock)
- Bind "Alt Radio Key 2" (Preferred secondary talk key, eg Ctrl + Capslock)
- Bind "Alt Radio Key 3" (Preferred alternate talk key)
- Bind "Babel Cycle Language" something other than "Left Windows"
- Select Ok
Radios can be accessed and modified through the ACE3 self interact menu. (Self Interact > Radios > **RADIO TYPE**)
- Lightweight intra-section radio.
- Carried by every section member.
- 500m range.
- Intra-platoon radio.
- Carried by the section leader/2IC.
- 3-5km range.
- Long range command radio
- Carried by platoon leader/signaller, pilots and homestead
- 10-20km range.